How To Apply For All Entries
How to Apply
- In case of UPSC Entries (NDA, IMA (DE) and OTA [SSC (Non Tech, men and women)], wait for the UPSC Advertisement in Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar/ UPSC website. Thereafter, apply to UPSC by filling UPSC application form available in post offices or apply online to UPSC, as per instructions given by UPSC in the advertisement.
- In case of other entries, details are as under:-
(a) NCC Entry (Men and Women). After advertisement is issued in Dec or Jun, download common application form from this website and submit form duly filled with requisite documents to respective NCC units/ Group HQ. War Widows and Wards of Battle Casualties. After downloading common application form from this website, post the form duly filled with attested photocopies of documents to Rtg Dte (Rtg-6), as per the address given in the advertisement.
(b) 10+2 TES, TGC, SSC (Tech, men and women). To apply online through this website, after the advertisement is issued, within the period stipulated in the advertisement. Candidates can also apply by post after filling common application form downloaded from this website, and mailing it to ADG Rtg (Rtg-6), West Block 3, R K Puram, New Delhi -110066, within the time period stipulated in the advertisement.
(c) University Entry Scheme. Details will be given later.
3. Points To Note for Non-UPSC Entries. 10th Class Certificate, 12th Class Certificate and latest College education documents (final marksheet or previous semester marksheets or degree cert or provisional degree cert) are required to be attached as attested photocopies with most applications as given in the advertisement. The documents are to be attested by a gazetted officer. The photo affixed on the application is to be self attested.
Instructions for Online Applications
- Please keep file (soft copy) of passport size photograph (size 3.5 x 3.5 cms) taken in light background in jpeg format and file of scanned copy (jpeg/pdf format) of education certificate ready, before filling online application. These files have to be attached to the online application, hence are necessary.
- The scanned photofile & scanned copy of education certificate to be named as photoyourname.jpg or certyourname.jpg/pdf For example photoamitabh.jpg or certamitabh.pdf
- Education Certificate (only one) required is as under:-
● Degree Certificate/ Provisional Degree for those who have cleared Graduation.
● For candidates in final year, certificate from Principal of the College/ University on official College stationery as under:-
“It is certified that _________________s/o/d/o _____________is a bonafide student of our college presently in the final year of ________________(Degree programme name) with __________________( Branch/subjects of study) and the final exams are likely to be held in _________________ (month and year). His date of birth as per college records is ________________.
The College is affiliated to _____________ (University) which is a recognized institution under the UGC Act for the designated programmes”
After filling the details and submitting the application, an acknowledgement will be generated and a roll number will be allotted to you. You can save or print the application form. In case the application is not being saved due to any technical problem, you can save the screen view of the acknowledgement and the screen view of your filled application form, using the “save as” button.
- Please affix your self attested photo on the printout/copy of the saved application/saved screen view and acknowledgement and sign the application. Attach documents duly attested by a gazetted officer as mentioned in the advertisement and mail the application and documents to ADG Rtg (Rtg-6), TGC Section, West Block 3, R K Puram, New Delhi -110066. Please write “online application, the name of your selected course and the roll No allotted to you” in bold letters, on top of the envelope, when sending the documents by post. For e.g. ONLINE APPLICATION, COURSE Ser TGC-113, ROLL No 500091.
- Retain a copy of your application, paste your photograph and sign at the bottom of the application. This copy will be submitted by you personally by hand at the Selection Centre, when you report to the SSB for the interview.
- Call up for SSB tests will be sent to you by email/ post and dates will also be hosted on the website. Original and attested copies certificates will be brought to the Selection Centres as per the call up instructions.
Leave a Reply
Defence Guru Team feels pleasure to appreciate from you ! Required fields are marked *.